of the IEEE Computer Society is involved with research and development in the integrated hardware and software design of general- and special-purpose processors and parallel computers. The TC annually sponsors conferences, administers awards, and provides conference travel support.
- Deadline: October 22, 2017 HPCA Test of Time (ToT) Award: Call for nominations – *Update: new deadline*
- Date: October 2, 2017 New Book: Architectural and Operating System Support for Virtual Memory
- Date: September 20, 2017 New Book: On-Chip Networks, Second Edition
- Date: September 20, 2017 New Book: Deep Learning for Computer Architects
- Date: September 19, 2017 New Book: Space-Time Computing with Temporal Neural Networks
- Deadline: January 21, 2018 ACM International Conference on Computing Frontiers 2018 (CF’18): Call for Papers
- Deadline: December 31, 2017 WP3 Second Workshop on Pioneering Processor Paradigms in conjunction with HPCA’18: CFP
- Deadline: December 8, 2017 Workshops/Tutorials at ISCA 2018
- Deadline: November 14, 2017 ISCA 2018: Call for Papers
- Deadline: October 27, 2017 ARCS 2018 — Call for papers, workshops, and tutorials
- Event date: November 7, 2017 Webinar on New Funding Opportunity: NSF/Intel Partnership on Foundational Microarchitecture Research
- Event date: November 5, 2017 ICCD 2017: Call for Participation
Contribute to the TCCA newsletter!
Send us your announcements, call for papers, etc. to reach our community.