of the IEEE Computer Society is involved with research and development in the integrated hardware and software design of general- and special-purpose processors and parallel computers. The TC annually sponsors conferences, administers awards, and provides conference travel support.
- Deadline: March 15, 2018 Call for Nominations: The 2018 IEEE TCCA Young Computer Architect Award
- Date: March 1, 2018 PhD position (Zurich, Switzerland) in computer system design for Big Data
- Deadline: February 15, 2018 Call for Nominations for the 2018 SIGARCH/TCCA Outstanding Dissertation Award
- Date: November 7, 2017 SIGARCH Recent Initiatives
- Date: November 7, 2017 Morgan & Claypool Announces First Comprehensive, Technical Autonomous Vehicles Book
- Deadline: April 27, 2018 IEEE Micro Special Issue on Hardware Acceleration — Call for Papers
- Deadline: April 3, 2018 ESWEEK 2018: Call for Papers, Workshops, Tutorials
- Deadline: March 16, 2018 IEEE Micro Special Issue on Memristor-Based Computing
- Deadline: February 21, 2018 IEEE T-SUSC Special Issue “Beyond the Energy & Performance Scaling Boundaries of Modern Computer Architectures”
- Deadline: February 14, 2018 Workshop on Warehouse-scale Memory Systems @ ASPLOS 2018
- Event date: January 15, 2018 CALL FOR PARTICIPATION: HPCA 2018 – EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE JANUARY 15
Contribute to the TCCA newsletter!
Send us your announcements, call for papers, etc. to reach our community.