of the IEEE Computer Society is involved with research and development in the integrated hardware and software design of general- and special-purpose processors and parallel computers. The TC annually sponsors conferences, administers awards, and provides conference travel support.
- Deadline: April 14, 2019 Call for Faculty Positions, University of Aizu, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Japan
- Deadline: April 1, 2019 Call for Nominations: 2019 Alan D. Berenbaum Distinguished Service Award
- Deadline: April 1, 2019 Call for Nominations: 2019 Maurice Wilkes Award
- Date: March 30, 2019 Eckert-Mauchly Award
- Deadline: March 25, 2019 Call for Nominations: VCLA International Student Awards 2019 – Logic and Computer Science (extended deadline)
- Deadline: October 17, 2019 NOCS 2019 CFP
- Deadline: October 13, 2019 ESWEEK 2019: Call for Papers, Workshops, Tutorials
- Deadline: September 9, 2019 DATE 2019, Florence: Call for Papers
- Deadline: June 29, 2019 The 9th Workshop on Management of Cloud and Smart City Systems (MoCS)
- Deadline: June 23, 2019 Third Data Prefetching Championship (Workshop with ISCA-2019)
- Event date: April 14, 2019 VEE 2019 Call for Participation
- Event date: March 24, 2019 ISPASS 2019 Call for Participation – Early registration & hotel deadline Feb. 15
- Event date: March 22, 2019 ASPLOS’19 Early Registration Deadline on March 22
- Event date: February 16, 2019 HPCA 2019 Call for Participation
- Event date: January 21, 2019 1st Workshop on Emerging Deep Learning Accelerators (EDLA)
Contribute to the TCCA newsletter!
Send us your announcements, call for papers, etc. to reach our community.