of the IEEE Computer Society is involved with research and development in the integrated hardware and software design of general- and special-purpose processors and parallel computers. The TC annually sponsors conferences, administers awards, and provides conference travel support.
- Date: July 15, 2019 New Book: Cache Replacement Policies
- Deadline: June 17, 2019 [Call for Papers] The 15th ACM/IEEE ANCS
- Deadline: April 14, 2019 Call for Faculty Positions, University of Aizu, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Japan
- Deadline: April 1, 2019 Call for Nominations: 2019 Alan D. Berenbaum Distinguished Service Award
- Deadline: April 1, 2019 Call for Nominations: 2019 Maurice Wilkes Award
- Deadline: June 21, 2020 The Championship Value Prediction (CVP) is still accepting submissions!
- Deadline: March 11, 2020 Euromicro conference on Parallel, Distributed, and Network-Based Processing (PDP)
- Deadline: November 3, 2019 Call For Workshops and Tutorials — IISWC-2019
- Deadline: October 17, 2019 NOCS 2019 CFP
- Deadline: October 13, 2019 ESWEEK 2019: Call for Papers, Workshops, Tutorials
- Event date: October 16, 2019 14th Marathon of Parallel Programming – HPC Programming Contest
- Event date: July 15, 2019 ASAP 2019 – Call for Participation
- Event date: July 1, 2019 CFP – 2nd IEEE Workshop on Intelligent Transportation and Connected Vehicles Technologies (ITCVT 2019) – Granada, Spain. October 22-25, 2019
- Event date: June 23, 2019 SIGARCH Visioning Workshop: Agile and Open Hardware for Next-Generation Computing
- Event date: June 23, 2019 Fifth Workshop on Computer Architecture Research Directions at ISCA 2019
Contribute to the TCCA newsletter!
Send us your announcements, call for papers, etc. to reach our community.
Dear members of the computer architecture community,
The ACM SIGARCH and IEEE TCCA Executive Committees, and the ISCA Steering Committee express their deepest condolences to the family, friends, and colleagues of Huixiang Chen, a doctoral student at the University of Florida who recently passed away. It is our understanding that the University of Florida administration is currently investigating this case. ACM SIGARCH and IEEE TCCA will follow our respective processes to assist with this investigation.
IEEE TCCA has recently launched the TCCA Student Advocates initiative to provide help and advice to students who are experiencing difficulties (firstname.lastname@example.org). In response to this tragic event, ACM SIGARCH is working into broadening CARES (sigarch.org/benefit/cares) to include support beyond discrimination and harassment. To the student members of our community who need support we encourage you to reach out where you feel comfortable. To all members, please contact the SIGARCH Chair (email@example.com) or the TCCA Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions, concerns or feedback.
Babak Falsafi and Josep Torrellas
ACM SIGARCH Chair and IEEE TCCA Chair