of the IEEE Computer Society is involved with research and development in the integrated hardware and software design of general- and special-purpose processors and parallel computers. The TC annually sponsors conferences, administers awards, and provides conference travel support.
- Date: November 7, 2017 SIGARCH Recent Initiatives
- Date: November 7, 2017 Morgan & Claypool Announces First Comprehensive, Technical Autonomous Vehicles Book
- Date: October 2, 2017 New Book: Architectural and Operating System Support for Virtual Memory
- Date: September 20, 2017 New Book: On-Chip Networks, Second Edition
- Date: September 20, 2017 New Book: Deep Learning for Computer Architects
- Deadline: February 21, 2018 IEEE T-SUSC Special Issue “Beyond the Energy & Performance Scaling Boundaries of Modern Computer Architectures”
- Deadline: January 26, 2018 CFP: MPP 2018: 7th Workshop on Parallel Programming Models – Special Edition on Edge/Fog/In-situ Computing
- Deadline: January 21, 2018 ACM International Conference on Computing Frontiers 2018 (CF’18): Call for Papers
- Deadline: January 19, 2018 Call for Papers: ICS 2018
- Deadline: January 8, 2018 HIPINEB 2018 – The 4th IEEE International Workshop of High-Perfomance Interconnection Networks in the Exascale and Big-Data Era (@HPCA) — due Jan 8, 2018
- Event date: November 7, 2017 Webinar on New Funding Opportunity: NSF/Intel Partnership on Foundational Microarchitecture Research
- Event date: November 5, 2017 ICCD 2017: Call for Participation
Contribute to the TCCA newsletter!
Send us your announcements, call for papers, etc. to reach our community.