of the IEEE Computer Society is involved with research and development in the integrated hardware and software design of general- and special-purpose processors and parallel computers. The TC annually sponsors conferences, administers awards, and provides conference travel support.
- Deadline: April 14, 2019 Call for Faculty Positions, University of Aizu, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Japan
- Deadline: April 1, 2019 Call for Nominations: 2019 Alan D. Berenbaum Distinguished Service Award
- Deadline: April 1, 2019 Call for Nominations: 2019 Maurice Wilkes Award
- Date: March 30, 2019 Eckert-Mauchly Award
- Deadline: March 25, 2019 Call for Nominations: VCLA International Student Awards 2019 – Logic and Computer Science (extended deadline)
- Deadline: November 3, 2019 Call For Workshops and Tutorials — IISWC-2019
- Deadline: October 17, 2019 NOCS 2019 CFP
- Deadline: October 13, 2019 ESWEEK 2019: Call for Papers, Workshops, Tutorials
- Deadline: September 9, 2019 DATE 2019, Florence: Call for Papers
- Deadline: August 9, 2019 ASPLOS 2020 Call for Papers
- Event date: July 15, 2019 ASAP 2019 – Call for Participation
- Event date: June 23, 2019 SIGARCH Visioning Workshop: Agile and Open Hardware for Next-Generation Computing
- Event date: June 23, 2019 Fifth Workshop on Computer Architecture Research Directions at ISCA 2019
- Event date: June 22, 2019 Tutorial on High-Performance Distributed Deep Learning on HPC Systems
- Event date: June 22, 2019 Call for participation in ML Benchmarking tutorial at ISCA 2019!
Contribute to the TCCA newsletter!
Send us your announcements, call for papers, etc. to reach our community.