FLASH MEMORY SUMMIT 2018
August 7-9, 2018
Santa Clara, CA, USA
The Flash Memory Summit is an annual conference where companies and researchers meet to discuss the latest innovations and products in solid-state storage, non-volatile memory, and related areas. We invite students, postdocs, and faculty to present their latest work during the conference. We are looking for posters of ongoing or completed work. We offer student travel grants, and free/discounted registration for students, postdocs, and faculty who participate through the university program of the conference (see below).
=== SUBMITTING POSTERS ===
Students and postdocs should send poster proposals (with your name, affiliation, a title, and a short abstract) to Saugata Ghose, the university coordinator for the conference, at email@example.com by June 15, 11:59 PM AoE (no more extensions).
=== FMS UNIVERSITY PROGRAM ===
The Flash Memory Summit has a university program, which provides the following:
• Special conference rates for full-time faculty and students.
• Free full-conference registrations for faculty and students giving presentations (limited to two per presentation)
• Poster opportunities for full-time students (including postdoctoral researchers). Those providing posters who are accepted will get free full-conference registrations.
• Free full-conference registrations for full-time students willing to assist conference staff for four hours during the event.
• A limited number of $400 travel grants are available for full-time students to attend the summit.
For more information about the conference, including this year’s keynotes, please visit https://www.flashmemorysummit.com/