The HPCA Test of Time Award committee is composed as follows:
1. Committee is appointed by the TCCA Chair in consultation with the EC.
2. Members serve staggered 3-year terms.
3. The committee consists of 5 members; at least 2 members should be from the TCCA EC and at least 2 members should be from outside the TCCA EC.
4. At least 2 members should be from industry.
5. The TCCA Chair should strive for diversity in forming the committee along a number of axes: gender, institutional affiliation, geographic location, age.
In addition, we follow a strict conflict of interest policy. If a ToT Award Committee Member has a conflict of interest with a paper that is nominated, the member will recuse himself/herself from the discussion process and a substitute will be placed in.