The 2018 IEEE International Symposium on Performance Analysis of Systems and Software will take place on the campus of Queens University, Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK) on April 2-4, 2018. ISPASS provides a forum for sharing advanced academic and industrial research work focused on performance analysis in the design of computer systems and software.
Registration is open, and early bird registration is available until TODAY March 15th.
On April 2nd the program features 4 tutorials and 2 workshops.
On April 3-4, the main conference will take place with presentations of research papers. The program also features a poster reception and dinner on April 3. There will be 2 keynote talks: by Mike O’Boyle and John Goodacre.
– International Workshop on Data Analytics and Parallel Performance (DAPPER)
– FastPath 2018 International Workshop on Performance Analysis of Machine Learning Systems
– GenSim: A Toolset for Binary Translation and Emulation
– Improving Energy-Efficiency in Arm-based Systems
– Cache-aware Roofline Model: Performance, Power and Energy-Efficiency Modeling of Parallel Processors
– Benchmarking modern online services on real and simulated hardware
– Lift – performance portable code generation on parallel accelerators
Please consider attending ISPASS 2018!