Tutorial proposals are solicited for ASPLOS-2019, which will take place in Providence, RI, USA. Tutorials will be held on April 13, 2019 (Saturday) and April 14, 2019 (Sunday).
for both half- and full-day tutorials are solicited on any topic that
is relevant to the ASPLOS audience. In previous years, tutorials seeking
to achieve either of the following goals have been particularly
- Describe an important piece of research infrastructure.
- Educate the community on an emerging topic.
Proposals should provide the following information:
- Presenter(s) and contact information.
- Proposed duration (full day, half day).
- 1-2 paragraph abstract suitable for tutorial publicity.
- 1 paragraph biography per presenter suitable for tutorial publicity.
- 1-3 page description (for evaluation). This should include:
- * Tutorial scope and objectives,
- * Topics to be covered,
- * Target audience,
- * If the tutorial has been held previously, the location (i.e., conference), date, and number of attendees.
Proposals should be submitted in PDF format via e-mail to Ulya Karpuzcu (email@example.com) and Paul Gratz (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject “ASPLOS2019 Tutorial Proposal”. Submissions will be acknowledged via e-mail.
Submission deadline: Monday, November 6, 2018
Notification: Monday, November 24, 2018